Thank you for your interest in working for the South Coastal Women’s Health Services.
All upcoming and current positions open are listed below.
Remember, there are most likely some open volunteering opportunities with us as well, if you are looking to gain more experience in a field, understand our work and give of your time for a season.
Please apply for below positions by:
- addressing the Selection Criteria in the Role Description in the form of a letter
- providing your Resume
- taking note of the Closing Date
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and all the best.
Position: Registered Psychologists
We are currently looking for a couple of Registered Psychologists or Accredited Mental Health Social Workers (Medicare provider Number) to join our team in Rockingham, whether you are interested in 1, 2 or more days.
We have a well appointed office, with a large team providing a wide range of holistic services to the community.
- Reception, bookings, client management system, stationary, computers, printers and other opertional costs are covered by South Coastal.
- 60% of fee rate goes to the psychologist (norm is 50%).
- We do some bulk-billing services to assist people in need and without financial resources. In this case the clinican receives 70% of the rate.
What we provide:
- Case load of clients
- Marketing: promotion of your clinical skills to referring doctors, through our website, groups and other services facilitated through South Coastal, social medias and marketing campaigns.
- IT services including Client Management System
- Full reception support
- Fully furnished room in recently refurbished offices
- Networked laser printers
- SMS and Calendar Reminders Services to reduce DNA
- Accounts services for organising payments
- Ability to use group room with screen and projector for running group therapy sessions
Enquiries are very welcome – please call Penny Webb, CEO, on 9550 0900 or email email@example.com.