- This event has passed.
Circle of Security Parenting
June 19 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Do you want to learn new ways to respond to your child’s behaviours, recognise their needs and strengthen their connection?
Circle of Security Parenting is an early childhood program that helps build a secure attachment and relationship with your child. This can lead to future benefits including increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with peers and parents, school readiness, management of emotions.
- Who For: Parents of children aged between 0-3years of age.
- When: Tuesdays, 9.30 – 11.30am, weekly during school term
- Length: 8 weeks
- Cost: $30 one off charge for refreshments and handouts.
- Download our Circle of Security of Parenting Brochure
- June 19
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Aboriginal, All, Children and Youth, Defence Community, Men, Women
- Event Tags:
- anxiety, attachment, circleofsecurity, earlychildhood, emotions, empathy, parenting, perinatal, postnatal, relationship, self-esteem