Circle of Security Parenting
February 6, 2019 @ 9:30 am - April 10, 2019 @ 11:30 am$30
Do you want to learn new ways to respond to your child’s behaviours, recognise their needs and strengthen their connection?
Circle of Security Parenting is an early childhood program that helps build a secure attachment and relationship with your child. This can lead to future benefits including increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with peers and parents, school readiness, management of emotions.
- Who For: Parents of children aged between 0-3years of age
- Length: 8 weeks
- Cost: $30 one off charge for refreshments and handouts.
- Download our Circle of Security of Parenting Brochure
This course will recommence in 2019. To register your interest in this program please call 9550 0900.
- February 6, 2019 @ 9:30 am
- April 10, 2019 @ 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Aboriginal, All, Children and Youth, Defence Community, Men, Women
- Event Tags:
- anxiety, attachment, circleofsecurity, earlychildhood, emotions, empathy, parenting, perinatal, postnatal, relationship, self-esteem