- This event has passed.
Circle of Security Parenting
May 27 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, repeating until June 25, 2019
Do you want to learn new ways to respond to your child’s behaviours, recognise their needs and strengthen their connection?
Circle of Security Parenting is an early childhood program that helps build a secure attachment and relationship with your child. This can lead to future benefits including increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with peers and parents, school readiness, management of emotions.
- Who For: Parents of children aged between 0-3years of age
- Length: 8 weeks
- Cost: $30 one off charge for refreshments and handouts.
- Download our Circle of Security of Parenting Brochure
This course will recommence in 2019. To register your interest in this program please call 9550 0900.
- May 27
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Aboriginal, All, Children and Youth, Defence Community, Men, Women
- Event Tags:
- anxiety, attachment, circleofsecurity, earlychildhood, emotions, empathy, parenting, perinatal, postnatal, relationship, self-esteem
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until September 23, 2019