Tree of Life for Children
February 7 @ 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 28, 2018
Are your children anxious and struggling to overcome stressful family situations?
It is a relaxed, fun and creative therapeutic group, facilitated by professionals with a focus on protective behaviours, emotional resilience and self-esteem.
- Who For: Children Grades 1 to 3
- When: Wednesdays, 3.30 – 5pm
- Length: 8 weeks over a school term (Please note – after the second session, we do not take in any more parents.)
- Healthy afternoon Snack Provided
- Download Your Brochure: Tree of Life for Children