Programs & Services
We provide health and psychological services for women, children and the family.
Some specific areas of service are:
- Emotional Health Counselling Services
- Perinatal Mental Health Counselling Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Counselling Services
- Women’s Health Services – Female GP’s and Nurses
- Self-Support Groups
- Crèche Services for clients attending appointments
- Aboriginal Health Services including antenatal, child health, primary health and advocacy services.
- Visiting services to our Life-Links Hub include:
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Silver Chain
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Cancer Council